If you want the best!
First let me say that yes, it is expensive! On average more than double the price of many of the other bi-pods being offered as a "professional grade" tool of the sport, but as someone who has been into shooting sports for 47 years I will say don't hesitate to acquire this bi-pod! This thing is rock solid and built like a C17. I haven't found a thing about it that is not well designed and made of quality elements.
One more thing I wanted to mention is that this pod is also very good looking on your rifle! Not the typical springy, bulky, ugliness of most retractable bi-pods but a very nice addition to the aesthetics of any tactical or hunting long gun!
You can read about it all over the web and find the reviews so I can't add anything here that would be new except my own opinion, and now you have that.
Rock solid
This bi-pod is rock solid. This ain't no harris. This thing feels solid form the second you pick it up. Picitiny rail mounts provide super stable mounting on any rifle. The legs lock into several positions and the feet extend smoothly and stay snug at any range. If you are looking at the price and feeling scared and want to reach for that $20.00 harris, DON'T!
You will not be disappointed. I put this on a match grade M1A in a JAEG3 stock that I am working on. It seem to be a winning combo. I would also recommend the mono-pods made by the same company. The craftsmanship is outstanding!
Quality & Design is not Cheap
I have a nice rifle so I am reluctant to mount junk on it. This is an expensive bipod and I weighed this purchase carefully over a period of several weeks before I pulled the trigger. Now that I have installed it and used the it; I have NO REGRETS.
It is strong, light, easy to deploy and easy to adjust. Yes, it looks great too and the quality is apparent as soon as you see it or handle it. I can recommend the Atlas bipod without hesitation.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment