Friday, September 27, 2013

Carry - Lite EZ - Buck Deer Decoy


Buck Deer Decoy
Pros - looks real, pretty easy to set up
Cons, throat area where the head connects broke on the first use, split about 2-3 inches.
noisy getting to the local for setup
good decoy
I like the way the carry lite decoy looks only it's not all that lite actually somewhat cumbersome to carry in the woods.
Worked Great!!
The very first time I used this decoy I had a really nice 9 point from Ohio come in on a string!! This buck was ready to tear this decoy up and a placed a perfect arrow right through the broiler room. The best part I have it all on film. It's easy to set up and carry to your hunting spot. Buy this decoy, you won't believe how good it works.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment