Friday, September 27, 2013

Sitka Men's 90% Pant (Optifade Forest, Large)


Great Gear!
I wear a 40 x 32 in pant size and I ordered a 2X size in these pants. I had to return them for a 3x due to the cut. When buying these order them bigger.
I love the quality of the material and the zippers.
Great mid-late season pant
The 90% pant is a great pant for when the weather conditions change and you are pursuing animals in cold and snowy conditions. As a GORE product tester the 90% pant is my go to pant for my late season rifle hunts. The fabric is a quiet material that will repel light moisture and is also very durable. If the weather gets really cold I recommend combining these pants with the Merino base layers or kelvin pants for additional warmth. One other comment; my 90% pants have seen a lot of use over the past two years and I have not seen any issues with the material fading either from wear or washing.
did not fit
must read gender and size correctly
XL is not regular XL in regular clothes must read inches size before ordering
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment