Amazing
I ordered this scope through a military store in May. After numerous calls to Bushnell, I finally received the product the first week of August. Three months was a long wait, but I have to say that I am more than impressed with this rifle scope. It's mounted on a Sig M400, and I have put easily a thousand rounds down range with no change in zero. The glass is amazingly clear (a Marine friend of mine called it HD) with no parallax. While the wait was long and trying, Bushnells customer service was always polite, and they bent over backwards to answer my questions. If you are looking for an outstanding scope with crystal clear glass, 11 different levels of reticle illumination, fast, easy magnification changes, true 1X with no parallax, then look no further. On a side note...I paid $239 for mine with free shipping. Anyone from Amazon listening???
Initial impressions are good
I recently purchased this scope from a certain big box store (you can probably guess which one), and since it seems unavailable ANYWHERE else (I had it on backorder for over a month with an online retailer), I have a feeling said store has a lock on the first X number of them made. I ran into the same thing a few years back with a Funai made Magnavox DVR (nobody got any until a certain retailer satisfied their initial order).
GOOD
1. Optical clarity - two gun stores that looked at the scope both remarked how clear and bright the glass was (they've looked through a LOT more scopes than I have).
2. First Focal Plane Reticle - I recently bought my first variable power scope (Nikon P22) only to discover that with a 2nd focal plane reticle, Bullet Drop Compensation marks are darn near useless, as they change values depending on the power selected - with a 1st focal plane reticle as on this scope, BDC values remain constant no matter your power setting.
3. Can be...
price on the scope
Hey guys,
I purchase almost anything I buy from Amazon and I'm a Prime member. Normally their prices are competitive.
I was looking at this scope and looking at reviews. I'm really leaning towards the Leupold Patrol, just better quality but we'll see. This scope looks great for the price but it's getting close enough to the Patrol cost I'd save the extra money and go that direction.
but, I found it here at this price.
http://www.lightsnholsters.com/bushnell-ar-optics-1-4x24-throw-down-pcl-riflescope/
Don;t know anything about this company etc.... probably much safer buying from Amazon. Just thought I'd give those looking at this scope a heads up and maybe someone else can weigh in. Looks like a great scope at the price on this other site. I have not handled one yet but have shot with the Leupold Patrol and was very impressed but it's can get expensive plus it does not come with a mount for the AR, that's another $89, so maybe the Patrol is A...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment