Perfect for the avid traveler.
My job takes me all over the world, and wherever I go, my Kodiak goes with me. Within the last 4 months, this bag has been to Texas, Ohio, Washington DC, England, Norway, and Russia. It's been thrown around on military cargo airplanes, dropped in puddles, and has CONSTANTLY been WAY over-packed for its size. So far it has come through with flying colors. I purchased the S-type model, because I'm a leftie, and this particular type of Gearslinger is designed with southpaws in mind. All the more reason why I have come to rely on this bag on practically a daily basis. I have never seen a better constructed or more durable backpack, and will definitely continue to buy Maxpedition products on the strength of this one purchase.
I've decided to become a Polygamist so I can marry this bag (please, don't tell my wife!)
The design
It's made by Maxpedition so you already know the material, zippers, buckles, and stitching are durable (or indestructible); plus, this is specifically crafted for the right-brained crowd (that brought a tear to my eye). The secondary handle is perfectly placed and allows for the pack to swing around effortlessly. This is why I bought it and why you're considering it--so yeah, the design is flawless! :)
The size
The Kodiak is your standard-sized backpack. I'm glad I chose this over the Sitka because the size is perfect--you may not want to overload it because it has only one strap; but, this gives you the option of having space for clothes, a poncho liner, etc.
The comfort level
The strap is wide and heavily padded which makes it very comfortable. The back is padded, then the additional padding allows air to pass through so your back doesn't sweat. Also, the top carrying handle has extra padding which is a nice...
Very functional
Quality construction with lots of features, comfortable to wear, and lots of options for accessorizing. Overall, my husband is extremely pleased and we will purchase more products by this manufacturer.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment